Hi everyone! I decided to share my answers to two booktags that @sirens.books tagged me in. Here they are:
- Most anticipated read: It was Cursed Child, but I just finished it… and am still conflicted.
- Been there too long: All The Light We Cannot See, Anthony Doerr (At least three people have said I’ve got to read this!)
- Afraid to start: The Hunger Games series- I’ve been wanting to read them but they’re so hyped and I’m hoping they’re as awesome as everyone says they are but what if they aren’t and 😳
- Need to read ASAP: Things No One Will Tell Fat Girls, Jess Baker (She’s awesome and I really need to order this book!)
- First, middle, last initials in books:
- A: A Thousand Splendid Suns, Khaled Hosseini
- D: Divine Secrets of the YaYa Sisterhood, Rebecca Wells
- C: Catching Fire, Suzanne Collins
- Your age along the bookshelf: Little House on Rocky Ridge (How’s that for a throwback!? Must be a reflection on my age, haha)
- Book in your favorite color: Fifty Shades of Grey, E.L. James (Is it black or grey? 😉)
- Had the most difficulty reading: Beowulf, Unknown Author (Ugh, that was torture!)
- Book on TBR pile that’ll give you the most accomplishment when you read it: Nice try, this one is impossible to answer!
I tagged those to answer on Instagram, but if you want to be tagged on WordPress, give me a shout by commenting below! And if you don’t want to be tagged but still have a comment on my answers, let me hear your thoughts! 🙂
Categories: Book Tags