This has nothing to do with books, but my second favorite hobby is music. I’m not musically talented WHATSOEVER, but I love building my playlists and singing in the car and learning about rock n’ roll history. ( I even took a class, it was awesome!) So when Julie (check out her blog here!) posted the Shuffle Tag, I just had to do it!! Also, fair warning- the stuff on my playlists are all over the place.
(Photo Credit: Google Images)
Here are the rules: Put your music on shuffle and list the first 15 songs to play (no cheating)! Also, it says to tag 10 others as well, but I won’t tag anyone- just know that you are all welcome to join in the fun! Just tag me so I can scope your answers, and maybe add to my music collection.
- Sugar by Maroon 5
- B*tch Don’t Kill My Vibe by Kendrick Lamar
- Bicycle Race by Queen
- One and Only by Adele
- Wouldn’t It Be Nice by the Beach Boys
- Ramble On by Led Zeppelin
- Yonce by Beyonce
- Drink You Away by Justin Timberlake
- Highway Vagabond by Miranda Lambert
- (If You’re Wondering If I Want You To) I Want You To by Weezer
- White Room by Cream
- Photosynthesis by Frank Turner
- Had Some Drinks by Two Feet
- Grillz by Nelly ft. Paul Wall, Ali & Gipp
- Traveling Alone by Jason Isbell
Okay everyone! I hope you enjoyed my “playlist”, and remember you are more than welcome to join in on the fun!! Also, while you’re here, don’t forget to follow me on WordPress and on my social media platforms (Pinterest, Instagram, Google+ and Twitter!) to keep in the loop! I’m working towards a goal of 250 followers on my blog and trying to bump up my traffic, in the hopes that soon I’ll be able to do more fun things like giveaways and challenges! If you’re already following me- YOU ROCK!! And thanks for all the support y’all!!