This has nothing to do with books, but my second favorite hobby is music. I’m not musically talented WHATSOEVER, but I love building my playlists and singing in the car and learning about rock n’ roll history. ( I even took a class, it was awesome!) So when Julie (check out her blog here!) posted the Shuffle Tag, I just had to do it!! Also, fair warning- the stuff on my playlists are all over the place.
(Photo Credit: Google Images)
Here are the rules: Put your music on shuffle and list the first 15 songs to play (no cheating)! Also, it says to tag 10 others as well, but I won’t tag anyone- just know that you are all welcome to join in the fun! Just tag me so I can scope your answers, and maybe add to my music collection.
- Sugar by Maroon 5
- B*tch Don’t Kill My Vibe by Kendrick Lamar
- Bicycle Race by Queen
- One and Only by Adele
- Wouldn’t It Be Nice by the Beach Boys
- Ramble On by Led Zeppelin
- Yonce by Beyonce
- Drink You Away by Justin Timberlake
- Highway Vagabond by Miranda Lambert
- (If You’re Wondering If I Want You To) I Want You To by Weezer
- White Room by Cream
- Photosynthesis by Frank Turner
- Had Some Drinks by Two Feet
- Grillz by Nelly ft. Paul Wall, Ali & Gipp
- Traveling Alone by Jason Isbell
Okay everyone! I hope you enjoyed my “playlist”, and remember you are more than welcome to join in on the fun!
For more booktags, visit Book Tags & Other Q&As!
Categories: Book Tags