I have a few book tags to catch up on!
#top5favoriteships from @booksandbraidsbylollie
- Katniss & Peeta (Hunger Games) – Didn’t everyone just adore Bread Boy?
- Lena & Kostas (Sisterhood of the Traveling Pants) – Gah these two, like a Greek modern-version Romeo and Juliet, minus the death.
- Scarlett & Rhett (Gone With the Wind) – If anyone was the perfect match for each other, it would be these two.
- Harry & Ginny, Hermione & Ron (Harry Potter) – These two couples made me so happy! I don’t care what anyone says, I love these original pairings.
- Sam & Charlie (The Perks of Being a Wallflower) – I wish they had coupled up. Charlie doted on Sam, and Sam needed someone to love her back.
#booknamechallenge from @clarylovesbooks
- Name (a book you’ll love for life): Second Glance by Jodi Picoult
- Middle name (an underrated book that needs more attention): Every Last Cuckoo by Kate Maloy
- Last name (favorite book from childhood): Ella Enchanted by Gail Carson Levine
- Nickname (favorite book that was recommended to you): Neither Wolf Nor Dog by Kent Nerburn
- Name you prefer to go by (a book you would recommend to everyone): Educated: A Memoir by Tara Westover
- Nickname that you never liked (a book you didn’t finish or didn’t really like):The American Heiress by Daisy Goodwin
#meetthebookstagrammer from @booksofthunder
(Because I’ve done this before, I’m going to answer these questions based on my Instagram account.
- Where are you from? Based in Kentucky, in the USA!
- When did you start your account? October, 2017. I deleted a bunch of my original posts until I got a feel for bookstagram and how I wanted my layout to look!
- What do you use to take photos? I use my iPhone 7, and then I have a little “studio” set-up for the backdrop and such in my home office. It’s not very fancy, but I have fun with it!
- How did you choose your username? I based it off my blog, because the blog is what drives the booksta content!
- How often do you post? I try to not go longer than 4 days apart, but it varies based on how I want my layout to look that month, and how many book reviews I plan to do!
- Stand alone or series? Usually stand alone. I enjoy both, but I’m kinda picky about series.
- Which author inspires you the most? This is hard, because there are so many great authors out there… but I’ve always enjoyed Jodi Picoult. She always makes me think about the world from all sorts of points of view, and doesn’t sugar-coat things. You know, very realistic. I admire that, and she inspires me to keep an open mind and to question everything. Also, her writing is just really beautiful!
Categories: Book Tags