I’m seriously so honored to have Ashley of Ashes Books and Bobs nominate me for my third Bloggers Recognition Award! She is such a fantastic blogger and supporter, and everyone who reads this should go give her blog some love! Thank you Ashley!!
- Thank the blogger that nominated you.
- Write a post to show your award.
- Give a brief story of how your blog started.
- Give two pieces of advice to new bloggers.
- Select 10 other bloggers you want to give this award to.
- Comment on each blog and let them know you’ve nominated them, and provide the link to the post you’ve created.
WHY THIS BLOG
To read about why my blog started, check out my About page, but, to answer a more pertinent question, this blog continues because I LOVE what I do here. Every year I dive deeper into the bookish community and blogger universe, and find myself so supported and having so much fun! I have gotten to experience so many cool things because of this blog, and have expanded my horizons, networks, and skill set. Y’all keep me on my toes and inspire me to reach beyond the goals I set for myself.
- If you’re on the fence about starting your own blog, go for it. It’s your space to write and say what you want, so let those creative juices flow. The only thing holding you back is yourself! The blogger community is pretty dang supportive, so make the leap.
- What you put into the blog is what you get out of it. In my years of blogging, I’ve been consistently trying to improve my blog for all, and the more I do, the more I get out of it personally, and the more everyone else seems to get out of it. But that’s me- if you want something more relaxed, or something rapidly expanding, then that’s excellent too. Go at what pace suits you and your goals. Just remember that you can’t expect a rapidly expanding blog if you aren’t putting much effort into making that happen.
- The Bookend Diner
- Shaina’s Musings
- The Voracious Reader
- Chaotic Shapes
- Fiction No Chaser
- Anna’s Little Things
- The Biblio Wino
- The Book Blog Life
- Shih Tzus & Book Reviews
Again, thank you all for inspiring and motivating me, as well as celebrating with me!