Happy Halloween everyone!
In case you haven’t heard the saga, visit my post about why I haven’t posted in a week, and all the fun I’ve been having this month trying to go self-hosted.
If we put that chaos aside, it’s still been a busy month. I read and reviewed the following books:
- Salt to the Sea by Ruta Sepetys
- Whisper Network by Chandler Baker
- The Friend by Sigrid Nunez
- Chakras: Utilizing the Chakras… by Tori Hartman
- Janis: Her Life and Music by Holly George-Warren
- Beneath London’s Fog by Iona Caldwell
- Nine Perfect Strangers by Liane Moriarty
- Lock Every Door by Riley Sager
- Project Management Essentials… by Vibrant Publishers
A group of #bookstagrammers from the Lexington, Louisville, and Cincinnati areas got together for a book swap at the beginning of the month. It was a great success and we can’t wait for the next one!
Additionally, there were a few book sales that, out of maybe 4 or 5, I hit only one. Whomp whomp. Priorities are really getting in the way of my book game!
One more really cool big thing that happened, that I’ll be writing about soon, was that Jojo Moyes stopped in Louisville on her The Giver of Stars book tour, and I got to meet her and get a signed copy of her book! I’ll share the details soon.
I had read a few more spooky novels to get my fill (lol who am I kidding, I’ll be reading them through November too) but haven’t gotten to review them yet, and I had a few planned posts that didn’t go up yet, so look for those in November!
That’s it for the wrap up this month! Have a safe & spooky Halloween!