Happy Holidays everyone!!
I’m going to keep this wrap up short since my December (at least the later half) has been all about rest and relaxation. It’s been a much needed reprieve from all the hustle the last few months!
Alrighty, the books I tackled this month were:
- The Fountains of Silence by Ruta Sepetys
- The Kite Runner by Khaled Hosseini
- The Little Book of Hygge by Meik Wiking
- Essential Guide to Crystals by Simon & Sue Lilly
- The Giver of Stars by Jojo Moyes
- Malnourished by Cinthia Ritchie
- Hill Women by Cassie Chambers
- Light Changes Everything by Nancy Turner
In addition to these books, I’ve added another spotlight on one of my favorite authors, Jennifer McMahon, and talked about Jojo Moyes’ book event, and discussed two book series- the Me Before You trilogy, and The Bronze Horseman series.
Once again, I also want to thank Mani for the nomination for the Sunshine Blogger Award, and congratulate those I nominated! You guys are amazing, so thank you all for your support and encouragement!
Also, I just wanted to share my excitement over the great book-blogger related gifts I got this year- look at these lovelies!
That’s a wrap for December 2019! See y’all in 2020!!