In the beginning of the year, one of my very best friends (Hi Julia!) asked me for a list of recommended audiobooks, and I promptly gave her about eight off the top of my head. Then, when I got thinking about it, I felt like this should definitely be a recommendations post for y’all, and one that I will certainly keep adding to!
Without further ado, here are some of my favorite audiobook reads, with links to their reviews if you’re interested in learning more!
- The Seven Husbands of Evelyn Hugo by Taylor Jenkins Reid – narrated by Alma Cuervo, Julia Whelan, Robin Miles
- The Dutch House by Ann Patchett – narrated by Tom Hanks
- Erotic Stories of Punjabi Widows by Balli Kaur Jaswal – narrated by Meera Syal
- The Hate U Give by Angie Thomas – narrated by Bahni Turpin
- Allegedly by Tiffany Jackson – narrated by Bahni Turpin
- Salt to the Sea by Ruta Sepetys – narrated by Jorjeana Marie, Will Damron, Cassandra Morris, and Michael Crouch
- Finding Dorothy by Elizabeth Letts – narrated by Ann Marie Lee
- The Bell Jar by Sylvia Path – narrated by Maggie Gyllenhaal
- Daisy Jones and The Six by Taylor Jenkins Reid – narrated by Jennifer Beals, Benjamin Bratt, Judy Greer & Pablo Schreiber
- Live by Night by Dennis Lehane – narrated by Jim Frangione
- Stay Sexy & Don’t Get Murdered by Georgia Hardstark and Karen Kilgariff – narrated by the authors
- You Are A Badass by Jen Sincero – narrated by the author
- Fat Girl Walking by Brittany Gibbons – narrated by
Want to know how to listen to audiobooks on a budget? Check out this post!