I decided back in March 2018 to start adding additional content to my blog that was book-related, but not a book review. I dubbed them thought pieces, because I was just sharing my thoughts about certain topics once a month. Now, I’m more lax on when I share the thought pieces (maybe once a month, maybe three times!), so I thought it would be easier to follow them if they had their own special section.
Alas, here are my collection of Thought Pieces.
- Banned and Challenged Book Week
- Podcasts I Really Enjoy
- Kentucky Derby & Racing Related Books
- How #Bookstagram Helped Me Find a Book Club In Real Life
- Highlights from Jo Linsdell’s Blog Audit Challenge
- How I Got My Town to Get a Little Free Library
- My 2019 Blogging Resolutions
- 3 Blogging Tips from the Past Three Years
- What even is a Book Blogger?
- 4 Steps for Blog Post Planning & App Tools to Utilize
- Thank Goodness for Audiobooks
- DNFs and Reading Slumps